There are a number of ways to reduce your reliance on plastic when it comes to your pets.
- Use paper bags or newspaper when cleaning up your dog’s poop instead of plastic pop bags.
- Use cat litter that is packaged in paper rather than plastic.
- Choose pet food that is packaged in paper rather than plastic.
- Choose packaging-free dog bones rather than those packaged in plastic.
- Choose pet items made from wood rather than plastic, like bird ladders and houses or enclosures for mice and hamsters.
Have something to say? Engage with others in our Plastlaus september discussion groups on Facebook or send us a message over email.